1. Read the conversation and type in the correct day of the week:
2. Read the bus schedule. Then choose the correct answers.
Deb takes the 7:40 bus from Clover Street to South Street. What time does she get to South Street?
Min takes the 8:00 bus from Oak Street to South Street. What time does he get to South Street?
Louise take the 8:30 bus from Oak Street to First Street. What time does he get to First Street?
3. Enter the correct number
4. Complete the text with the correct form of the verb to be.
5. Put the words in order to form questions.
6. Choose the correct answer
7. Associate the words below to the correct number
8. Choose the correct words: my, your, his, her, their.
9. Look at the pictures and complete the correct pronoun: our, his, your and my.
10. Choose the correct word for each picture: shirt, pants, socks, T-shirt, sweater, dress, shoes, jacket, skirt, jeans.