Acasă » Exerciții » Exerciții de gramatică » Exerciții de gramatică Nivel mediu
Buy / wash / you/want / spend / drop / prove / you/feel / not help / make / tell
1. stressed out all the time? There is scientific evidence that that the following activities can help you calm down very effectively.
2. Do housework! When, for example, you the dishes mindfully (i.e. focusing on the activity), your stress levels significantly.
3. Give what you can! People who spend money on others have lower blood pressure than those who only buy thing for themselves.
4. Get together! to be alone when you’re stressed? That . Human physical contact (or with pets) increases level of endorphins, the feel-good chemicals.
5. Sit properly! Mother always us to do this, but now science is backing the up: sitting upright in a chair you feel more confident and more resistant to stress.
1. Charles has a lot of discipline / drive . He can study for hours and hours without taking a break.
2. Jackie lost her ability / focus during the exam, and didn’t do as well as she could have done.
3. Samantha has such ability / drive ! When she decides to do something, nothing can stop her.
4. Mark has a lot of self-confidence / work ethic. He doesn’t care what people think of him.
symptoms / perform / ill / stiff / fear / ashamed / afraid / phenomenon
1. One of the of a cold is a headache.
2. I took a few days off work because I was feeling .
3. He has a of snakes.
4. The scientist observed the .
5. I’m not of the dark.
6. I get really nervous when I have to on stage.
7. I felt of the terrible things I said to her.
8. I was scared when I saw the spider.
will / is / have / be / are / been
We are an inclusive school. In fact, we been given an award for our efforts to make sure everyone treated equally. Just to mention some examples, all our teachers trained to help students with disabilities, every classroom can accessed by wheelchair users, and material in Braille has prepared for students with visual difficulties. We are determined that all student’s needs be met at our school.
not feel / he/not go / do / go / check / cry / phone / you/say
1. A: Prices up so quickly. It’s ridiculous!B: I know! I stores online before I go out shopping now.
2. A: The baby again.B: that I should get up? It’s your turn!
3. A: I very confident about my evaluation tomorrow.B: Don’t worry, you a great job, and the boss knows that.
4. A: Hold on! Rob me. I think he wants to invite me to dinner.B: out with Susan?
Basic / lick / cutlery / napkin / etiquette / chew / insult / portion / appreciate / lap
Table manners make the eating experience more enjoyable for everybody, so it’s important to know some simple . Here are a few rules:
might / enjoy / done / to / go / usually / be / don’t / seen
Do you travel abroad a lot? Then you have to read our blog. Culture Clash, to learn what should and shouldn’t be in other countries. For example, you did know that:
1. I really need to organize / sort my time better.
2. If you have a big family, you need to buy large quantities / qualities of food.
3. My friendliness / friendship with Danny is really important to me.
4. She has three children and each of them has a different consideration / personality .
5. We are good friends, even though we are from completely different backgrounds / histories .
welcome / touch / social / greet / cheek / appropriate / culture / relationships
1. He kissed her on one .
2. In Thailand, you shouldn’t a person’s head.
3. In many countries, people each other my shaking hands.
4. In some situations, it is not to use first names.
5. You are to visit us any time.
6. Bowing is an important feature of Japanese .
7. Eye contact is an important part of interaction.
8. To succeed in nosiness, you should develop good with people.
Ability / Possibility
1. Dogs can hear much better than humans.
2. I’m afraid I can’t go to the meeting.
3. You can’t be hungry again!
4. Be ready: anything can happen.
5. I can’t get a signal in here.
6. He can’t be serious about quitting his job.
7. Can you hear me?
8. She can fly a helicopter.
Time is Up!
Află toate detaliile despre cursurile noastre!
Completează formularul și te vom contacta în următoarele 48 de ore.
Intrarea Mareşal Josef Pilsudski nr 7, sector 1, București 010498
Cursuri de engleză
Telefon: 0720 055 445